Better solutions through exchange and networking
We have one conviction: together we are stronger. That is why we have always relied on trusting partnerships at eye level. Both internally and externally, with customers, suppliers, associations, universities and research institutes. For us, partnership means working together to create better solutions.
Associations and platforms
A strong community - BECK has been one of Holzbau Deutschland's service partners since November 2020.
The Senate of Economy Austria is a party-independent, ecosocially oriented commission as well as internationally operating business platform and network for medium-sized companies.
The VBT - Association for Fastening and Fixing Technology - has the task of coordinating, safeguarding and promoting the common interests of its members in economic and technical fields.
“BECK is a great partner to work with as they are constantly evolving and generating new ideas, which provides a crucial business advantage in the world we live in today.
The Innovation provided by BECK is world class and it helps to ensure YB Fixings remain at the forefront of the fastener industry. BECK provides the opportunities and skills beyond the conventional and is a great partner for the future growth of YB Fixings.The key to any partnership is communication and BECK has that in abundance.”
Universities and research institutions with which we cooperate
- Thünen-Institut für Holzforschung / Thünen Institute of Wood Research | HAMBURG
- University of Hamburg Institute for Wood Science Wood Composites and Processing Technologies | HAMBURG
- Fachhochschule Salzburg University of Applied Sciences Campus | KUCHL
- ISW - University of Stuttgart | STUTTGART
- Technische Hochschule Rosenheim | ROSENHEIM
- Nanjing Forestry University | NANJING
- Nanjing Tech University | NANJING
- Research Institute of Wood Industry, Chinese Academy of Forestry | BEIJING
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna Department of Civil Engineering and Natural Hazards | WIEN
- ILT Institute for Lab Automation and Mechatronics Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil | RAPPERSWIL
- IPEK Institut für Produktdesign, Entwicklung und Konstruktion | Ein Institut der Hochschule für Technik | RAPPERSWIL
- Technische Universität Dresden, Fakultät Bauingenieurwesen | DRESDEN
- Technische Universität Chemnitz | CHEMNITZ
- Tongji University | SHANGHAI
- Hochschule Wismar, University of applied science technology, business and design | WISMAR
- NTNU Trondheim, Norwegian University of Science and Technology | TRONDHEIM
- Berner Fachhochschule | BERN
- ETH Zürich | ZÜRICH
- University of Minnesota Duluth | DULUTH
- University of Hawaii | HONOLULU
- Aalto University Finland | HELSINKI
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT) | KARLSRUHE