FIELD SUPPORT SPECIALIST (M/f/D)
Hours vary | negotiable start | Northeast US | various locations | 100% passion
BECK has been one of the leaders of fastening technology for around 80 years.
Our Mindset BEYOND FASTENING stands for rethinking fastening and living innovations.
Full time position to support continually growing BECK innovation sales for BECK
America in North America. Individual will be responsible for aiding in North America’s
growth of the innovation brand portfolio with an opportunity to become Territory
Manager after satisfactory progress. Individual will work with Regional Territory
Managers for outreach with contractors, architects, distributors, and aiding in
generation of new business. Calling on and doing demonstrations at commercial
and residential job sites demonstrating products and aiding Regional Territory
Managers in getting products approved.
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented and focused
- Independent action and ownership of projects through completion
- Construction sales experience required - Comfortable calling on commercial and residential construction job sites
- Excellent team player and communicator
- Technical aptitude - Ability to read plans and drawings
- Well versed in Microsoft Office as well as general computer skills in a work environment
- Quick learner that can handle a fast-paced environment
- Passion for helping others
- Previous sales experience preferred
OUR COMPANY VALUES AND MISSION
- Helping consumers build better and faster with innovative fastening systems
- Spreading knowledge to shape the future of fastening and tools
- Serve as problem solvers to our partners through our fastening solutions designed for application needed
- Being the pioneer to consumers for new and better solutions
OUR CORPORATE VISION
- To create connections, shape the future, and set a powerful example for a better and greener world
- We offer a competitive health care package, paid vacation, and 401k, as well as ongoing product training
Interested? Apply now and
become a part of BECK.